Children, teens and adults (all levels, all ages) can learn the basics or improve their skills – all in programs focused on fun!
The Skaneateles Ski Club’s mission is to provide a safe, affordable, and fun place where children, adults and families can ski and participate in winter sports activities. We have 5 trails, 4 lifts, and snowmaking over about 80% of the trails. Our well groomed trails provide fun and challenge for all levels and abilities. Not a skier? Our cozy setting by the fireplace is a great spot to watch the outside participants through the picture window.
Private Lessons for Children and Adults
$20 for 45 minute lesson!
Call or text Lisa (Head Director of Lessons) 315-729-5570 (after 2pm Mon-Fri, anytime on weekends)
Call or text Emily (Private Lessons) 315-729-3660 (after 5pm Mon-Fri, anytime on weekends)
Children's Ski School Program
Our 4 and 6 week programs allows us to teach fundamental skiing skills intended to keep kids moving, inspire confidence, and nourish a lifelong love for the sport.
Our Children’s Program uses the latest techniques from the Children’s Academy sponsored by the Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA) at Stratton Mountain. Our Ski School is registered with PSIA and led by dedicated professional instructors.
- Basic lessons for kids are offered on 4 or 6 consecutive Saturdays.
- Lessons begin at 9:30am or 11:00am.
- The 4 week lesson program costs $65/child for members and $125/child for non-members!
- The 6 week lesson program is just $95/child for members and $185/child for non-members!
Our 4 week beginner program will teach children the fundamentals and get them started on the hill!
- Basic lessons for kids are offered on 4 consecutive Saturdays.
- Lessons begin at 10:00am. The 4 week lesson program costs $65/child!
Lesson coordinators request registration by January 1st so they can plan resources appropriately. Late registration is subject to a $15 late fee per child.